Employees should check this page frequently to keep up with S W Staffing Solutions latest news and happenings.
Access the Employee Web Portal
Download and print out time-sheets, sign up for direct deposit, and more.
New Employee FAQs
How do I get paid? Who do I contact with questions? Do you offer holiday pay? Find out the answers to these questions – and many others.
How Do I Get Paid?
At S W Staffing Solutions, we are always on the lookout for high-quality candidates. When you refer a new employee to S W Staffing Solutions, and that person works a minimum 80 hours on a temporary assignment or completes the guarantee period on a direct hire placement with one of our clients, you can earn a $25 referral bonus based on individual postings.
Do you have a referral who you think would be great with our company but don’t see a position right for them? We always have new job opportunities, so even if we do not have a current listing that matches their criteria, we may be able to find a position at a later time.
S W Staffing Solutions for details.
Terms and Conditions for our Referral Bonus Program.
- Should a candidate be submitted more than once as a referral, S W Staffing Solutions will honor the first referring party only.
- A person will be paid only one referral bonus per candidate referred to S W Staffing Solutions. However, there is no limit on the number of candidates a person can refer.
- Temporary referrals must work a minimum of 80 hours to qualify for the referral bonus based on individual postings.
- For direct hire placements, “Refer a Friend” Referral Bonuses will be paid after the guarantee period of the direct hire placement has been fulfilled.
- Individual referrals are unlimited. You may submit as many referrals as you like.
S W Staffing Solutions reserves the right to change, modify, or terminate this plan at anytime.